25Grams Bakery FAQ
6” -> 6-8 pax (normal size) , 8-10 pax (party size)
8” -> 8-12 pax (normal size) , 18-25 pax (party size)
10” -> 10-18 pax (normal size) , 30-35 pax (party size)
12” -> 50-60 pax (party size)
Normal Size ~ 2x2", Party Size ~ 1x2"
Cake sizes are measured base on cake tins used. Discrepancies can occur during the process of baking & cooling.
Regular bakes : 3 days
Customized bakes : 2 weeks
Place Rushed Orders via WhatsApp 92360448 (subjected to slot availability and express charges).
Products are best consumed on the day of your collection/delivery. Store your cakes/cupcakes in a closed box in the refrigerator. Leave them to sit to room temperature before consumption. Products consumed straight from the refrigerator will be cold, hard and dry.(Especially for our regular cakes as we use butter cakes, not sponge cakes.)
For Cakes: best consumed within 2 days
For Cupcakes: best consumed within 1 day
Fondant and print cakes can be kept out in an aircon room for up to 3 hours. Fondant and prints are sugar-based products and will absorb moisture.
Whilst we do take care during baking of allergen products and do use hot wash cycles during dishwashing, please note that:
1) Packagings of ingredients carry disclaimers about potential cross handling in factories
2) Cakes are produced in a kitchen that handles gluten/eggs/dairy/nuts.
3) All bakes are baked in the same oven.
Hence we do not recommended our bakes for people with extreme food allergies.
Find us at: #01-56 , 1 West Coast Drive, NEWest, Singapore 128020
We're near the entrance at the drop off point. Second shop on the right after you enter the mall.
From the Carpark, go up via Lift Lobby C, walk through the entrance (next to maple bear) to the end (clinic), turn left. We're at the end (next to maple bear inside building).
Deliveries are available outside our operating hours (refer to product page) (Closed PH).
Any order(s) not collected will be available for collection on our next collection business day. For food safety reasons, products not collected within 2 days will be discarded with no refunds offered.
2) Incorrect/Incomplete delivery addresses or orders not received as per scheduled and result in re-delivery will have a $30 charge (This covers the cake being returned to us and dispatched a 2nd time). The next available delivery slot will be arranged.
3) Products are delivered straight from our fridge to your premise(s) to minimize damage during transit. Cold cakes consumed straight from the fridge will have a stiff and firm texture. Please leave them to sit to a cool room temperature before consumption. Large cakes can take up to 1.5 hours to sit to cool room temperature.
4) Please check the product when receiving the order. In event that the product is damaged, give us a call immediately so we may attempt to rectify it. No claims may be made against delivery provider/shop once the product has been accepted by the customer and leaves our supply chain. We are unable to ascertain the handling process of the product. If you have left instructions to leave the order with a 3rd party e.g. guard house or concierge etc, we will not be able to guarantee proper product handling hence relinquish responsibility of final product received by client.
5) Bags are not provided for large or odd-sized cakes as they may be damaged if not hand-carried.
2) PayNow to Mobile #92360448 (25Grams)
Please take a screenshot your payment and send it to us, we will get back with a confirmation email after.
*All orders have to be paid in full before orders are confirmed*
Any requests left in the cart page for design changes etc are passed on to the kitchen team and will be treated purely as requests left to the team's discretion. These are definitely -> NOT GUARANTEED.
General cake orders : With at least 72 hours notice prior to dispatch/collection.
Custom cakes: No amendments after 24hours of the order being processed and confirmed.
There's a lot going on behind the scenes and the chances of orders getting mucked up from amendments are astronomical.
We understand that you might have a change in circumstances. However, bakers have a limited capacity and by taking on your order, we will turn away other business whilst incurring costs in relation to your order.
General cake orders:
Cancellation with 5+ days' notice of delivery/collection: 90% refund in form of Store Credit (3 months validity period, strictly no extension).
Cancellation within 5 days of delivery/collection: 50% refund in form of Store Credit (3 months validity period, strictly no extension).
Cancellation within 2 days or delivery/collection: No refunds
Customised cakes & orders of any sort: are not refundable once orders are paid for and confirmed.
Send us your details and examples : 25GramsBakery@gmail.com
We do not replicate bakes 100%. We use your images as inspiration to create our take on cakes. All cakes are handcrafted and unique. As such, final products naturally differ from the original images.
Customized / taller cakes will contain support structures to stabilize the cake layers. These usually come in the form of bubble tea straws (3-5 straws/tier). Standing design elements e.g. fondant figurines may contain support structures to secure them to the cake.
Please do not ask us to take pictures of your cakes so you can see it before collection/delivery. We do not offer this service.
Fondant: Fondant is a sugar based product that becomes tacky when it absorbs moisture. The moisture dries up when the cake is in an air-conditioned room with lower humidity. Cakes can be left in an aircon room for up to 3 hours from the time of delivery, after which it should be stored in the cake box in the fridge.
Printed Image: Edible water-based ink on sugar sheets that absorb moisture. Image colours might seep if the cake is kept for more than 2 days.
25Grams acts as the customer’s agent to print a single edible image for use on the customer’s cake and any liability for copyright infringement is solely on the customer.
While all efforts are made to produce the best possible image from your file, please be mindful that we are using water-based food colours on sugar/starch icing sheets. Image quality and colour matching are variable and cannot be used as grounds for a return / credit.
Send us an email with details of your event (number of pax, event theme or any photos of what you like, event date, time and address).
Photos on the website are for illustration purposes. Our products are hand crafted and might differ from the photos.
Chocolate decorations used are subjected to availability. As of 2021 we are using Valhrona chips as our cake chocolate decor.
25Grams Bakery reserves the right to use any of our photos of our products and set ups.
We are not halal-certified, but our products do not contain any pork, lard, alcohol or pork gelatin
We do strive to get back to you ASAP. Any correspondences received after shop hours will be considered as next-day correspondence and handled on our next business day. Please expect a delay during peak production/festive periods. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Not applicable till next season, 2022.